Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I don't know what to call this one

I don't know what to "title" this entry....it's a little bit of everything. Well, there, that would have been a nice one.


I finally have a chance to post some pictures from when we were back in IA a week and a half ago. We couldn't make it back Easter weekend, so we went back to visit family the weekend before. We got to see my brother's twins (who will turn 1 in a couple weeks!) and the kids got to do some painting at Grandma Mary's....well, the big kids too.


Obviously Will likes green. He said his picture was of a dragon and a guy, and then there's also a lion in a cage and something else too. It's open to interpretation.



Yesterday was a busy day for everyone here. John finally got a bid put in on a job that he'd spent Easter working on. The kids and I were busy getting the house ready for a fundraising get-together that we were having for a non-profit group I volunteer with. We had a photographer taking pictures of the moms and kids that participated. I was able to get pictures of Katie and Will sitting in a kid's rocking chair that belonged to my dad and my aunt, Carol, when they were little. The chair has always been in Carol's house and now it sits in mine. 70 years later, a third generation of kids get to enjoy it.


Now that that's done, maybe we can get outside this weekend and enjoy some sunny weather.


Oh wait, I have a garage sale in 11 days....maybe after that.

No comments: