Saturday, July 24, 2010

A special Saturday post

Happy Birthday to my good friend, Shelley!! She has finally caught up to me (in age)...we used to give her grief for being a young one in class....now it's not so funny anymore. :)

Did I tell you that Shelley has wrangled me into a 5k in September? She didn't have to twist my arm too much, but it's easier to rationalize being "dragged" into something like that versus actually admitting that you WANT to do it. :)

Thanks to Shelley's 5k I have been training a few mornings now and I think of her every time I have to drag my butt out of bed at 6:30. :)

Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Good Lord - I just got around to reading this. You didn't tell me that I would get busier as I got older!

Can't wait for the 5K!