Monday, February 24, 2014

Sneek Peek

Shrek dress rehearsals have started and so I have a few pictures to share!

 
Here are the Duloc Dancers...you know the song, "Welcome to Duloc".....
"Please keep off of the grass, shine your shoes, wipe your.....face.  Duloc is a perfect place."
Yeah, Katie likes that a lot!  That's her on the very far right.

 
I'll be getting a better picture of Will tonight, but "Dopey" is the green dwarf sitting on the stage.

 
My turn - that's me, the blind mouse on the right....

 
....and again here on the right.  Shrek told me that blondes have more fun. 

 
Katie is also a "rat dancer" - it's her favorite costume....that's her WAYYYY over on the right towards the back of the photo.  Again, I'll work on my pictures tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you're headed for Broadway or something. very professional-looking - have fun!

--Jim

Anonymous said...

wish I could see more of it, you guys look great.....