Friday, August 22, 2008

Vacation sports

We are staying in the Brainerd, MN area for a few days and this morning at our resort they offered some tennis classes. I signed up for a 'Cardio Tennis', and discovered I was a class-o-one. I certainly got a work out and got to play tennis for 45 minutes. Then it was Katie's turn. Her and another little girl did a 40 minute tennis lesson. Our little phenom really did a great job. She actually hit the ball over their net and everything. She was pretty excited and I think we'll do it again tomorrow. Pictures to come when we get home.

Last night we went to a campfire and had marshmallows...probably do that again tonight. Will thought they were amazing! Everyone slept pretty well for the first night. I am expecting an even better nights sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

I can't wait to see your pictures!