Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Remember me?

Ok - so it's been a busy week here...busy day, busy week, busy summer. I need to get some postings done!

Let's re-cap the last week...

A week ago last Sunday I got some kid-free time and was able to visit my friend, Shelley in Rochester. I was able to look through all her beautiful, funny wedding photos (at a "Deb" pace, not a "Mom" pace). We were able to spend some time catching up and I got out of there with a bottle of yummy wine from her reception. Not to mention a box of leftover reception goodies for the kids. They are having a lot of fun with the stickers and necklaces.

Katie started swimming lessons last week and they are going terrific! She has put her face in the water, but not her entire head...yet. I expect it to come by the end of the session. We have 3 about 6 lessons left this session. I hope to get Will into some type of class this fall too. I'm thinking a parent/child swimming class.



During the lesson, Will likes to practice his superstar windblown look. (From the vents in the floor)


This past Sunday we went to Rochester to meet up with some college friends and their kids. We met at a park for the day and had a picnic. The weather was great and everyone had a good time.

Cameron and Noah


Smiley little Cameron. It's hard not to take a cute picture. Here he's enjoying some birthday cake. Happy Early Birthday Buddy! He will be 1 tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I can't believe he is already one! that time flew by! Happy Birthday, Cameron! Looks like fun was had by all :)

Denise

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you just said omg

sarah