Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me....

Today's shout out goes to myself. :)

Katie has been talking about my birthday for the past 3 weeks - almost every day. So this morning John announces that it's my birthday and both kids were like, "whatever." :)

John's mom, Mary sent me a card yesterday. I read it at the dinner table. It said, "Have a good day - make sure John does something nice for you."

Katie piped up. "Like paint your fingernails?"

After we got done laughing it was decided that I should probably take care of my own fingernails.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yepper!!Happy Birthday!! Hope you make yourself a birthday cake. Had twins Saturday and Sunday. Took them home about 4:30. Had to work Monday night, Tues, night, Wed nite and Thurs nite. Jeff's got cold and sinus, Donny and Kevin were sick today. Keeping them away from twins but they should have good resistance to sickness yet. Hope so anyway! G.Lyla

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention that Erica's step-mom died. Think she said they were in Peru?? I know no other details at this time. Mom

Anonymous said...

Well, happy birthday again. lways. I hope the cheesecake is very very good.

M.


say just a tiny birthday gift - take a peek at this site: http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Are you afraid to let John do your nails???? That is true love you know :) Have a good day and put your feet up and let everyone wait on you -- just see how it goes.....
Denise

Heather said...

happy birthday Deb!!!

Anonymous said...

as usual somewhat late, but

happy birthday!!!

Jim