Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lydia Kay Everson

From Lydia's CaringBridge Website...

"Lydia Kay died this afternoon a little after she was taken off of ECMO. She was held close by her mom and died in her father's arms. She was a fighter and all of the prayers and love that was sent her way sustained her and her parents. Please continue to pray for Julie and Russ, who love and will miss their beautiful daughter."

For those of you that don't know, Lydia's mom, Julie and I were roommates in college. I copied the above text because I didn't want to write anything myself. What the hell do you say?

Yesterday was Lydia's one month birthday.

5 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

You're such a good friend to Julie - makes me very proud to be your friend. Hugs and love.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.

m

Anonymous said...

May Russ and Julie find comfort in all the friends and family that are standing by them. I sent my sympathy to Russ and Julie and her family members. Lyla

Unknown said...

Russ and Julie, My prayers are with you at such a difficult time. I just heard about beautiful Lydia Kay!!! Love to you both, Mary-Ann

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!