Saturday, June 9, 2012

Team pictures

We got Will's soccer pictures....
pardon the copyrighted words....




Katie's dance pictures were taken the week before these, so I'm thinking they should be on their way too.  In some ways, pictures like these take to long to get back.  You're excited when you take the pictures, and order a few, but then as time goes by and you don't have them you realize that you're fine without them and maybe shouldn't have ordered any.  Oh well, too late now. 

Oh, and guess who's on the lookout for a new puppy......

Yes, I think we are starting to wrap our heads around the idea of a dog.  And by "we", I mean me.  I think we are trying to find a lab/and/or/retriever mix.  Seems to be a safe bet for a dog that gets along well with kids and a spare cat.  For now I'm just peeking at the shelter/adoption sites and see what comes along.  In a few weeks we may try going to a pet adoption event at the pet store.  

I swear, this takes more thought a preparation for me than having a baby!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will is a cute kid. I bet he's related to Margaret too.

Happy puppy hunting. Gracie is all ears.

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! They are soo adorable in their little uniforms!! And a dog -- really???
Hmmm....I find that interesting :)

Denise