Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Keep trying!

I called Monday - the shelter was closed.

I called Tuesday and they assigned me to a new adoption agent because they were surprised I hadn't been contacted yet.  So we'll see....I'm going to bug them again on Friday if I haven't heard anything. 

Katie is flip flopping about wanted a dog.  She does, she doesn't.  Good thing we aren't getting it for her!  Will is excited to play fetch.  I'm excited to have a walking/running buddy.  I think John is excited to have someone jump for joy when he comes home.  (I try, but the effect is lost.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you were naked when you did it he would like it better...just a thought. I used to for Wally but as you age things don't look as good anymore :) Hope this gave you your laugh for the day!! (I really didn't do this, just in case you were wondering!)

Denise

Deb said...

John came home today and noted that I was fully dressed. :)

Anonymous said...

you two crack me up.....love ya..

Anonymous said...

Seriously mom...seriously

Sarah