Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dogs of our past

Like I said, I don't have a picture of Stanley - or the other dogs my friends own.  BUT I thought I would see what dogs we DO have pictures of. 


 
Here's Katie and Gracie - the puppy who lives at Grandma's house. Well, she's not exactly a puppy anymore. The do get bigger, I have learned.

 
Even then, Katie felt Gracie was big, I guess.
 
.
This is me and our dog, Paco.  (Did I spell that right?)
I was told he was my best friend while I was still eating in a high chair.
 
This is Muskie our new puppy as we introduce him to the cat, Gizmo.
As you can see, Gizmo let it be known right away who had the upper hand.

 
Muskie slept with me every night....

 
....but he was really my Mom's baby.  He was her protector.  When we would go camping and go swimming, he cried and cried if she went out on an air mattress without him.  He would NOT go into the water to get wet.  So she would have to paddle back to shore so that he could ride with her. 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg,I love the pictures of Paco, Gizmo and Muskie, I wish I had more, thanks for posting that. and yes Paco was always under your high chair when you were eating....and Muskie was mom's baby, it is amazing that all us sisters, and brother all have cats and you will have the dog....lol always gotta be different....lol cannot wait to meet the new member of the family....
thanks for the update....what size of costume does Will need next year, cause I will keep my eyes open here to....

Janet

Deb said...

We only found a size 8-10....a 6-7 would have been better. And the dark knight costume has a harder front piece for the chest that he isn't crazy about - makes it really hard to sleep in. :)