Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Neighbors

We have new neighbors across the street.  It's an "older" couple and they just moved in Tuesday.  In fact, I don't even think they've moved much in yet or are staying there at night yet - I haven't seen a moving truck, just their blackish/bluish truck in the driveway now and then. 

As I was shoveling the sidewalks this morning (John had already done the driveway), I thought "Oh man, an older couple shoveling this heavy snow?  I'll have to watch out the window and make sure they don't need some help." 

Yeah, they got this covered.


 
 
Now that's a tractor, by our suburb definition, anyway.  We have another neighbor across the street who has a tractor, but he also has a farm.  I bet this is also how we'll see them mowing the lawn too.  So will he be willing to expand his "acreage" and plow our driveway too? :)  As he was plowing, the wife was sitting in their big truck in the street.  She communicated with him through annoyingly loud honkings of the horn. 
 
Oh, and he pulled it right into the garage when he was done.  They closed the garage door, and off both of them went.


No comments: