Thursday, December 13, 2007

New house

Well we finally have the house hunting behind us, and assuming nothing strange comes up at the inspection tomorrow we will be home owners again. We are looking to move around the first week or two of February...kinda depends on how warm it gets. :) We will be moving to Chanhassen, MN. Katie will be able to finish out her year of pre-school in Eden Prairie, and continue there next year if we want. It will be nice to have a 2 car garage and some extra space for the kids. I am posting some pictures of the house for you to see. Overall there is not a lot to do before we move in. I think we'll paint Katie's bedroom whatever color she chooses - to an extent, and maybe the master bedroom. Any decorating tips would be welcome. :)

Front view of home

Backyard - the swing set stays.

Kitchen - obviously...

Sun porch

Downstairs family room

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

House looks great! Don't know if I would change a thing!
Denise

Anonymous said...

Wow It really looks nice Can't remember when we were driving by which one it was. I remember another one, but this is not the one I don't think. You will have a good time getting to be outside in summer. Catch you later Love Mom

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Wow - don't care if Ryan and I just bought a house - I'm moving in. :-)

I like that green color in the downstairs room. Don't be surprised if you find a room painted a similar color in my house now. :-)

The kids are going to love it! I am very, very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I guess this means you'll be wanting the lawn mower, and grill, and the other assorted homeowner things back...

Congrats

Jim

Anonymous said...

Looks like the new house would hold a *lot* of cats.

Sincerely, your friend, Isacat

Anonymous said...

Lovely house.
I'm happy for you.

M.