Monday, October 19, 2009

Will's dresser

This weekend we made a trip to Ikea - our second trip in 5 years.

Will needed a new dresser. His old one had once been mine, then Katie's, then Will's. I bought it used after college for $20. It's a pressed particle board type material and couldn't handle being opened and shut so much. Out of 4 drawers we had two that we could use, and that just wasn't cutting it.

Ikea has some good deals - the only draw back being that you have to assemble everything yourself. I thought I would get started putting it together while John ran some errands, but then I read the instructions and had to wait.


See? I needed a happy helper.


Will jumped right in and wanted to help.



Katie dressed to help, but chose to do her own thing...big surprise.




The finished product....almost
The bottom drawer is missing a piece...but it'll get there.

4 comments:

harassnave said...

I *heart* IKEA. I can't believe you've only been there twice. I'd be there weekly if I lived so close!

Anonymous said...

Is that screw driver in Will's LEFT hand?
M

Anonymous said...

Jim recognized the Craftsman tool.
M

Deb said...

Will IS using his left hand! He is hard to read in that respect. He writes with his right hand...bats with his left...uses tools with both hands. Who knows what he'll be. :)