Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wishy Washy

Now that the Thanksgiving holiday is over it's time to start getting into the posting routine again. We've been out of town for the past few days. Now that we are home (and I can't do laundry) I should post something.

Why can't I do laundry you may ask? Our washer took a turn for the worse last Tuesday. It won't drain or spin. The drain hose is not plugged - we checked. And that's all the manual suggested to check so now we are lost. I called a maintenance company yesterday and they'll be here tomorrow morning to look at it. It'll be nice to get some laundry done cuz the kids and I don't have a LOT of clothing options. :)

With no laundry to do, I have time for some other things at the moment. :) Katie's kindergarten collects box tops, soup labels and Kemps milk caps. Those companies send us money for the school based on how many we redeem. I volunteered to count the collection for November. I figured, how many could there be, right? Holy cow! I'll post a total when I am done, but geez - there has to be 10,000 at least. It's gonna take a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the washer and the washer repairman.
M