Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday - Happy HOT Monday. I'll take it though. It's hot and sticky here in Minnesota - gonna get up to 90 today, and I refuse to turn the air on. It's only May for pete's sake. It'll be ok. :) Makes me think that as soon as it drops back down to 70-ish, I'll start painting the living room. I don't want to have to do it this summer when it's 90+.

So far we've had a productive start to the the week. I went to the chiropractor - got all adjusted and feel much better. Will and I also picked up a tomato plant and a green pepper plant for the garden. You may remember me telling you that we had our garden pretty much planted - 8 pepper plants, tomato plants, cucumbers, etc. Well that last cold week that we had about a month ago did our pepper plants and cucumber plants in. (My wonderful mother-in-law, the master gardener, just said "I told you so." :) We were fooled into thinking that our early spring would last.) That's the good thing about plants. You can always start over, as long as you learned something.

So now I'm finishing up the laundry - watching Will eat his yogurt and waiting for Katie to get home from school. She has 12 days left. We are trying to work out our summer camp plans and creating a 'schedule' to make our summer days more enjoyable.

Any suggestions?

No comments: