Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend catch up

Sheesh, going through my pictures and I have SOOO many posts to catch up on!

- Camping trip this weekend
- Katie's birthday party
- Will's early birthday present
- Our newly painted house
- Katie's piano camp
- and more!

I guess I'll just have to start somewhere.  Since I missed a post for Friday Funnies last week cuz I was too darn busy getting ready to go camping, I'll start with some laughs.  Saturday night John and I went to Treasure Island to see comedian Louis CK.  Neither of us had been to a show there before and only John had even been there before.  It took us a little longer than we anticipated to get there, but we were still in time for the show. 

After finding a very short beer line, we settled down in our 9th row, center stage, seats.  I had gotten the tickets from a woman on Craigslist who had to sell them because her grandfather was retiring and having his party that night.  She only wanted face value for the tickets - so I was happy to find out they actually worked and weren't fakes. 

The show was very funny - if you aren't familiar with Louis CK....here's a couple clips.  WARNING:  The first clip is pretty tame and funny....the second one has lots of swearing....so don't watch if you're easily offended. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked him up on youtube before you posted these. I found something a little more colorful. He's good though. Kind of interestingly creative.

M.

Deb said...

Colorful would be a good word to describe a lot of his clips...I had to tame it down becuase I wanted readers to still come back tomorrow! :)