Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day after

Will did a great job yesterday and was very brave.  The tooth came out and is now healing well.  He says it doesn't hurt at all, but I am still doing ibuprofen every 8 hours.  Today will probably be the last day we'll have to do that.  He stayed home from school today - although judging by his energy level this morning, I probably could have sent him. :)  He'll be back in full force tomorrow.  Tomorrow is picture day, library check-out day, AND first spelling test day.  He will blow a gasket if he misses that. 

Work has been really slow this week because our servers went down. I don't have access to my e-mail and my boss has been in training the last few days.  (Oddly enough like 10 miles from my house!)  I am hoping that e-mail gets restored today.  Next weekend I have to go to Rochester to participate in a 5k that we are sponsoring for one of our non-profit clients.  (My only 5k of the year!)  While I'm down there I will pick up my new computer and a new filing cabinet to use for the home "office." 
I'm a bit excited about the filing cabinet because it will free up 2 plant stands that I've been using instead and basically hide all sorts of disorganized mess. 

No comments: