Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's inevitable...

Ok - so I will admit to it before everyone blows my cover. I am now *30* (whisper). Last night Katie made me a cardboard bug with clothespins for legs. She said it was my birthday present. I think this is the first year that she has actually made the birthday 'connection.'
Will celebrated by waking up at 3 am to eat, but then sleeping til 8. I'll take it. And John is celebrating by, well, by walking. :) I went and got a new watch for myself the other day and a pair of sunglasses. I also think the 4 of us are going to go out to lunch today at Olive Garden.

3 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Happy birthday baby! Celebrate the inevitable and embrace your awesome-ness.

Love you!
SK (and Ryan and the cat)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

happy belated birthday, Deb! you old sneak... ;) but you can't get away that fast and not let us be able to send you belated wishes!

-from your much *younger* ;) 29 and 28-year old friends in IL.... :)

- Heather & Drew & Alicia (hey I was nice and didn't mention Alicia's age- didn't want to rub it in even more.... ;)