Thursday, November 1, 2007

All ok

I just got word from the surgeon that John's surgery went very well. He is now in recovery and in the process of waking up. When he fully wakes up they will take him to another recovery area and I get to see him then. I am on my way to the hospital as soon as I feed Will...the boy always eats! John gets to come home this afternoon on crutches and ice packs. I'm pretty sure John will be catered to quite well the next few days.



So last night John spent his evening taking Katie out while he could still get around fairly easy. Here are some pictures of the 2 kids. Will's picture was actually taken a couple weeks ago because we were afraid the costume wouldn't fit - it ended up still fitting, although he had to be changed by 3:00 due to a 'diaper accident.' :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell John that we are thinking about him and hope that he has a very speedy recovery!

The kids looked so cute yesterday in their costumes, I hope that you guys had a nice night.

We will see you this weekend!

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Love your kid's pom-poms. :-) Your daughter's going to be a girly girl!

Love to you all - I hope John's feeling better. And tell your mom that the van is safe!