Saturday, January 12, 2008

6 month mark

Yesterday, Will hit the 6 month mark. We celebrated by watching home movies of his first few weeks at home. Katie celebrated by, well, you'll see in the following pictures. :)

Will has started to eat some baby food - he likes the cereal, as does Katie. He seems to be ok with sweet potatoes and bananas (No, you can't have any Denise.) But now because of the new food, I think he is developing his first diaper rash. It isn't bad, but we have been SOO lucky til now.

Katie and John are planning to take in their first movie in a theater tomorrow morning. They plan to see "The Pirates That Don't Do Anything", it's the new Veggietales movie. Katie is pretty excited, and so is John, although the prospect of popcorn at 10 am might not be what he had in mind.






This is what Katie did while we were watching home movies. Please note - this is a permanent marker. It actually came off easier than I expected though. :)

2 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Well - when Katie gets to the point where she's ready to wear eyeliner, you'll have to remind her that it goes around her eyes - not all over her face. :)

Anonymous said...

That's my grandkids for ya! Haha.
But isn't she cute! I see Will fits really well in his bathtub!
My monitor is giving me fits. I May have to find new one, but I don't know if they sell just the monitors. Why not check on your e-bay for me. See if tha's a place for me to start first. Thanks, Love Mom