Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy Bees...

We are still busy migrating to the new home. I have attached a couple pictures of Katie's room - the colors don't come through great on my camera phone - it isn't glow-in-the-dark pink, even though it looks like it. :)
The kids and I took a load of stuff over today and we washed the floors in the kitchen and living room. (I'm sure this will have to be done again in a few days.) The kids are really being troopers. I tell ya - you haven't REALLY moved until you've done it with a 3 year old and a 6 month old. And you haven't REALLY painted til you've been helped by a 3 year old, and had a 6 month old screaming in the back ground. :)
We have movers coming to help haul the "big" stuff like our couches, beds, dressers, dining table, chairs, etc. So Friday will be the first night in the new house...hopefully everyone gets some sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie your room is really pretty. Can Grandma sleep in that room when I come up? I sure will be glad to see more pictures when you get your bed in there. Tell Mommy to send me pictures, O.K.? Love Grandma

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Wow - that is awesome! I think I'm jealous - and Ryan and I are looking for painting ideas. The pink might work great in the living room. :) Kidding, but tell Ms. Kate that she did an AWESOME job.

Anonymous said...

Katie's room looks fantastic, she did such a great job! I hope you didn't have to move anything tonight... it is so horrible out there! Let us know if you need any help with anything, we don't have too much going on this weekend and can help with anything you need. I can't wait to see the house in person!

Jamie