Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Baby

I wanted to let some of you know that my roommate from college, Cori - had a baby boy. I have yet to get all the details (when, name, weight, etc.), but I do know they are doing fine. This is her second boy.

As for us, Katie is still getting over her cold so we opted to stay home from school today. We are also spending the day packing up more things. The great thing is that our movers have boxes that we can use for free if/when we run out of the ones we have here. Katie and Will have fun in the boxes before we fill them up. Here is Katie and "Prince Charming" himself.

John has also been working on a new song with Katie. I think most of you will agree - this is better than any Barney or Sesame Street song. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

coool.

Jim

Deb said...

Yeah...John figured you would like that. :)

Heather said...

awesome.. glad to hear the news about Cori and the rest of her family! email me when you find out more info :)

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

just watched the video ... your kid rocks!