Friday, January 11, 2008

Ooops...

In the last post remember how I said that this week Katie went back to school and we were getting back on track? Well turns out Katie actually started back to school LAST Thursday - we just didn't go. :) I took her to school on Tuesday and her teacher said "Oh we missed Katie on Thursday. Was she sick?" I gave her a strange look and said "No, I think the other Kate was sick." There are 2 Kate(s) in her class and the other one was sick the Thursday before Christmas. She gave me a strange look back and that was that. Well, Tuesday afternoon I was filling in the calendar with all the school and house dates coming up when I see that classes resumed Jan 3 for Katie. WHAT!??! Oh well, good thing this is preschool - it gives Katie AND I a chance to practice before we get to the real thing. :)

2 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

She probably had more fun at home anyway. :-)

Unknown said...

Just wait.. The whole getting to school on time sucks. And I am now a slave to the school schedule. I always that the parents taking their kids out of school for vacation where terrible parents but now I understand their pain. And people always told me "Just wait until they start school they get a mind of their own". I thought whatever she's had a mind of her own since two... But know I understand they REALLY get a Mind of their own.

Take care.
Loved the marker pics. At least it wasn't on the refrigerator like mine or on the coffee table like Jenny's.

Gina