Thursday, April 24, 2008

Before and After

Will has started pulling himself up on things. You can tell he is very strong and will keep pulling and pulling until he gets up on his knees or feet. Once he is up, he is still learing that he needs to hold on or topple over. A few days ago he pulled himself up on our coffee table. He looked like such a big boy I had to take a picture. So I went and got the camera and snapped a picture. I wanted to take another one and just as the camera snapped the photo, he let go and, well...the result is the picture below. Being the tough guy he is he didn't cry, whine or even let it bother him. He just started pulling himself up again.

Before:


After:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, things are going to get interesting at the Pladsen household :) That will not be the last smashed nose he gets! He really has got some wild hair going on also :) See you this weekend and Katie tell Sarah you have grasshoppers for her -- remember she don't like them :)

Denise

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Thank you for my first laugh of the day (my coffee's taking too long to kick in this morning) - Will is my little comedian. :) And Katie's my buddy - give both of them hugs from their aunt Shelley.