Saturday, April 12, 2008

John's Vacation

John has been off this whole week, so we have done a little mini vacation. He took Katie to school and picked her up a few times. She thought this was GREAT and has said that she doesn't want me to take her to school anymore - only Dad. :)

On Wednesday night I found a bowling alley that had the bumpers, and had a lane open for us. So I took everyone bowling. John has never been too exciting about bowling, but I got him to go. After 10 years I finally found a sport I can beat him in. :) Basketball, golf, pool, darts, you name it - I lose. We bowled 2 games and I can finally say I won. Don't get me wrong we all scored terribly, but I was just a bit less terrible. :) Katie had a good time, and they even had kids bowling shoes, and she loved her 4 pound pink ball. These pics are from my phone so they may not be great.


Will had his 9 month checkup last Thursday. He weighed 22 pounds, 12 ounces. (Less than what I thought.) His growth is finally starting to slow down a little bit! He was just over 30 inches long.

No comments: