Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The new TwisterNeck

Monday night John and Katie entertained Will and I. Katie is quite the little showgirl, as if we didn't know that already. :) Here are some pictures of the new group. I have their first video too, but I'll try and post that later.


On a different note, Will slept very well last night. He went to bed about 10 and woke up at 4. I fed him, rocked him and after about 40 minutes I was able to put him back down and he stayed there til about 7:30! There's a first time for everything, and hopefully it repeats tonight. I can't say I slept great last night because I was still waking up every couple of hours trying to listen for him, sure that he was just about to make a noise. :) So I'm sure those of you that are interested are saying "what did you do differently?" I actually have an answer this time. John moved the little rocking chair out of Will's room and replaced it with our bigger easy chair rocker. This is much more comfortable to sit in at 2, 3, 4 am. Also, instead of covering Will up in a blanket I used the shirt I had been wearing for the last two days. Gross you say? Think again...people have suggested that this makes Will think that I am still sleeping inches away. It could be coincidence, but I would like to think that it had something to do with the success last night.

And just as we are making some headway...we go ahead and possibly screw things up again. :) The four of us will be heading to IA probably tomorrow afternoon. We are planning on staying until Monday. Our niece, Sarah, is getting confirmed at St. John's on Sunday. We are all looking forward to seeing her in a dress. I think the last time I saw her in a dress....well, Denise was probably still picking out her clothes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! here in iowa we only wear dresses on special occasions and that's not very often! so it's not my fault that you haven't seen me in a dress that much, ok. and maybe you should be down here more often! lol, jk. but yeah, i'm looking forward to seeing you guys this sunday!

sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey, us girls are looking for our next concert outing... are there front row seats left that are in our budget??????

Denise

Deb said...

I don't know if you girls could handle it - these shows get pretty wild...roits, violence, and apple juice.