Friday, May 29, 2009

Ouch. I have a sliver - its deep in my thumb and it hurts. There isn't even any part of it sticking up, but I can see it. I tried wrapping tape around my finger and it didn't work. How long will it take to work itself out? It's amazing how something so tiny can bring down my whole thumb.



Today was Katie's graduation day. She still has one day left of school - a play day on Monday. But for the most part she is officially a kindergartner. They had a concert with three other classes and a ceremony in their own room. Some are moving on to kindergarten, others are moving on to other preschool programs. Only 3-4 of them will be at the same school next year. Obviously, Katie is the only one going to her kindergarten since we live in a different district.


Will liked watching Katie sing and clapping for her.



Katie and her classmate, Ben, in the back - Will and Ben's brother Drew in front.

From Katie on over to the right is her class. To the left of Katie is Marta and behind her is Brittan - two friends from last year...they were in a different class this year.

5 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Tell Katie that I love her dress. :)

Anonymous said...

Katie and the little girl in pink next to her seem to be so much more grown up than the others. Time sure do fly when they get in school. I also like your dress Katie.. Love Grandma L.

Deb said...

That would be Ria....she IS very sweet and a good friend of katie's. We got LOTS if compliments on the dress. Glad we had another occassion to bust it out!

Anonymous said...

Katie is growing so fast, she looked very pretty, I am proud of her...Kindergarten WOW......

Love
Janet

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katie! We hope that kindergarten is wonderful!

Love,
Jamie