Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Caught on film


I snapped this one of Will a couple days ago because it took me back to when I was little.
I remember this was my TV position whenever we watched TV. We had a big old console television which sat on the floor. Two knobs to turn - the both changed channels, but only one did anything. Whenever you wanted to turn it on, you have to use a needle nose pliers to pull out the button...then wait for the picture...then wait some more...a little bit more...ok now here it comes. You'd have to open the little compartment that flipped down because you might have to adjust the color, done with knobs in those days. (At least it was color, right?)
Anyway - I always laid on my stomach to watch TV in those days and just for a moment - Will brought that all back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg I do remember that tv to. and yes you watched tv like that.. really it does not seem that long ago..lol

Anonymous said...

that was me Janet that left the last comment. duh. sign the name...

Anonymous said...

Did you get our TV to work? Is that it or something else?
M.

Deb said...

Nope, that's your tv all right. :) It works great!!!