Thursday, August 13, 2009

FORE!

Is that how you spell 'fore'? I'm talking in terms of golf. This week the PGA Championship is at Hazeltine Golf Course, which is not too far from us. They say 98 of the world's best golfers are here. As you can see, I think we could give them some tips.

This past weekend the four of us went to a nearby driving range so John could get some practice in, and so the kids could burn off some energy. It wasn't busy at all so we were able to have our own little area. John had clubs (obviously), Will had clubs (lefties!), and Katie had clubs.

Katie got some good shots off, considering the clubs were big for her. She wasn't getting frustrated...much, and that's always a blessing. Will was having a good time - playing in puddles and throwing the balls. And believe it or not, I rocked those golf balls. I hit about a dozen and each one - I kid you not - went straight out, up in the air, about 100-120 yards. I quit while I was ahead.


Check out that form!


We were lucky Will didn't clock anyone with his club.

No comments: