Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Not only do I get to say Happy St. Patrick's Day, but I also get to send out more birthday wishes!
You know....with all these birthday wishes, I should really have some funny pictures to go with the birthdays....oh wait - I do.

Happy Birthday to my sister, Janet. Janet and I have spent the last 6 years being able to talk on the phone during the day...now she has switched shifts at work and it as work all day. No more phone calls. Oh well, I think I will survive.


My sister, Janet....not sure how old...hey, I wasn't even born yet!

More Happy Birthday wishes to my friend Julie Everson. I wish I could give you a great big hug today! Julie lost her daughter last November and I know it's going to be a bittersweet birthday for her. Here's to a better year ahead. :)

Julie having fun in college...this was after an expecially "fun" day.

And because I didn't include a picture with my nephew's birthday...here's how old I will always see Jordan.

1 comment:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

I still see my Jordan as a two-year-old. I don't think he'll ever forgive me. :)