Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A visit with the Easter Bunny

The kids and I went to see the Easter Bunny on Monday. And even though I'd been talking all weekend about it with Will, I still didn't think he would go NEAR the bunny. I was right.

We spent about 15-20 minutes sitting 'near' the bunny, watching other kids take their turns, but Will insisted that he not be made to go anywhere near that rodent. Katie, on the other hand, enjoyed it very much and couldn't wait to take her turn with the silent bunny.

In the end, Will got the paper ears which, turns out, was all he needed anyway.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey maybe when Sarah is there Wednesday he will go with her...looks like there is enough room on the bench for Sarah :) I know she will love paper ears too!
She should be at the mall by 4 they leave the dinner theater at 3:15. They depart for home at 7.

Denise

Anonymous said...

don't listen to her!

sarah