Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Reason #7,461 I love my husband

John finished up one side of our new wall window.

As you may remember last October we decided to create a peek-a-boo window in our dividing wall between the kitchen and living room. Just this past spring John re-wired the wires that we found in the wall, put new wood in the frame, stained it and put up the trim.

Looks pretty darn good right? It looks so good that I don't even mind that it turned into a 6 month project. He really took his time so that everything was JUST right.....as if he was worried about not getting hired for the next project job. :)


(You'll notice the new paint job too that I completed last week. One room down, 3-4 to go!)



4 comments:

harassnave said...

Looks sharp! Great job, guys. Are you available for hire? I have a few projects I haven't gotten to around my house. =)

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Love the new color in the kitchen. Maybe I will do that color in my bedroom.....

Denise

Anonymous said...

And he did it left-handed?!

Heather said...

that looks great!