Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's later, so here's more.

The kids are asleep right now so I will take the opportunity to write a bit more.  Katie is at school.

It's day #2 of my babysitting gig and it's going great.  Little "Pebbles" is very cute, just the "right" age - 1 1/2, and Will adores her.  Since I've already had 2 this age, it doesn't seem like much has changed.  Katie comes home from school and I have 3 for 2 hours or so....but that's not bad either since they all have a way of entertaining each other. 

I am now driving the truck because it's the only vehicle that will hold 3 car seats in the back seat.  But that's not bad either because I know John is happy to drive the car. 

I would say it's longer hours than helping the elderly woman, but much less stress.  Basically, I can just go about my normal day....play in the morning, home for lunch, home for naps....which we would be anyway.  On the weekends we try to head to IA, it would be nice leaving town before 5:30 pm.....so hopefully we can strike a happy medium there. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Katie I am am patiently waiting for her and Will to show up! I have taken the week-end off because I worked the last 6 week-ends in a row. Its time for someone else to step up and do some week-ends.So will catch up to you later. G. L.