Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Ok - I'm a bad mom because I haven't taken a picture of my kids in their costume yet.  Most of you would say - that's ok, tonight is Halloween.  True....but they've had their costumes on for parties and other events 4 times already.

They each have their school parties today.  I sent Katie off with her costume, hair in braids, and Halloween pencils to hand out to her class.  Will goes to school in his costume with little dinosaurs to hand out to his class. 

I don't have my extra 2 year old (Pebbles) today so I think Will and I plan on eating lunch with Katie at school.  That will be my reward for heading out for a run while the kids are in school.  It's just so cold!!  BUT I have to do it because I don't get a lot of opportunities to run outside these days and I didn't do it this weekend. 

This weekend John and I watched Paranormal Activity.  It was streaming on Netflix, and we thought we should watch a scary movie since it was Halloween weekend.  So, Saturday night we settled in to watch it.

Here's a summary of the story from IMDB.com:
After a young, middle class couple moves into a suburban 'starter' tract house, they become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be somehow demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night. Especially when they sleep. Or try to.

And here's a clip....I did watch it...and then my computer froze....so I'm done now, thanks.  And since John isn't here right now, I'm gonna go watch fluffy bunny cartoons or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm. Maybe they should try sleeping with Gracie. Actually she's not scary - she just likes to take up most of the bed.

Deb said...

I would have LOVED to sleep with Gracie the other night. In fact as I was laying there NOT sleeping I did think "What a CRAPPY time to not have a dog..." :)