Friday, October 7, 2011

Thank you!


Thanks for all your kind words about my race results!  It was interesting to look at them afterwards.  For the run times, I was in the top third....for the biking, I was in the bottom half.  I guess you can tell which I had done more of.  And would I do it again?  Sure!  It was a fun event and perfect weather.  I'm trying to get my head around doing the YWCA triathlon that some friends of mine did this past August.  I declined due to my lack of swimming skills, but I think I could do it....we'll see next spring.  I like these "women only" events.  I doubt I would ever do a co-ed multi-sport event. 

So that's the end of this season....next year I'd like to do:
- 10k in the spring.....there's on in Chaska that I might do.
- triathlon - in August
- 10 miler?
A couple weeks ago while John was out of town on his company golfing trip, my niece Sarah and I took the kids to Como Zoo and Como Town.  I had purchased Groupons for Como Town getting us unlimited ride bracelets and a couple water balloon games.  I was trying to upload a movie of Sarah and Katie on a ride, but it isn't working.  They went on this ride that went pretty high, pretty fast and I was surprised Katie wanted to go on it.  Sure enough, 20 seconds into it, she was asking to get off, so they stopped the ride and let them off.  The attendant thought that was a new record. :)

Here are some pictures from that day......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what no pictures of Sarah in the little car??? Did she not get a turn??

Denise