Tuesday, April 3, 2012

On two wheels!


Katie has mastered the fine art of riding on two wheels.  This is probably something that we could have done last summer, but time just got away from us, and I think John and I were both dreading the "falls" that would come with learning to ride a bike.  Well, two practice sessions later and she's pretty much got it down and we haven't had one fall....yet.  I'm sure it will come, but probably when she's steady enough to take some risks.  The seat is still pretty low because it seems to help with her center of gravity yet.

I'm working on getting a video of bike riding up....as well as Will singing "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5.  (Yeah, that one's pretty good...)

I made some headway on my to-do list from last week.  It's taken me a few days on computer work til 9:30, but I'm getting there. 



- Start/Finish state/federal return - I have our taxes started....not finished, but I hope to have them done this week. - Pay all March bills - pretty much done....only ones left are ones I actually have to write checks for - how annoying! :)
- Get monthly #'s done for non-profit - DONE
- Finish monthly report for non-profit - ALMOST DONE
- Finish correspondence for Area job for non-profit - NOT EVEN CLOSE, BUT WORKING ON IT
- Finish said "training" for Area job for non-profit - NOT DONE
- Complete 45 minute concussion training online for Will's soccer team - DONE
- Since there's no coach and I signed up to be "manager" for said team....I now have to do all coaching duties as well. This includes contacting all parents to introduce myself and remind them about practice. -DONE
- Pick up team uniforms and get names put on the back for whole team - APRIL 14
- Create a "treat schedule" as well as a "phone tree" for team - NOT DONE
- Find Katie pink ballet flats for recital and pictures in May - WRONG SIZE DELIVERED....HAVE TO RE-ORDER
- Call dance coach about pictures - NOT DONE
- Pick up dance recital tickets at rec center - NOT DONE
- Register for Easter party at Nature Center - DONE
- Troubleshoot whole computer problem and research the availability of a new motherboard. - NOT DONE
- Mail in 2,200 Kemps milk caps for Katie's school - NOT DONE
- Mail in 2,000 Kwik Trip caps for Katie's school - NOT DONE
- Mail package of assorted baby stuff to pregnant friend - NOT DONE....however, I'm glad I waited because now I have even more to send. :)

Only 5 done....geez, it felt like more.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Way to go Katie!

Wow, Deb, you're really busy!!!