Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

A late Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there.  Shouldn't every day be Mother's Day, anyway?  I hope my mom got her e-mail from me.  What a crappy way to say Happy Mother's Day, right?  An e-mail.  Oh well.  Here it is in a blog post too - Happy Mother's Day!  I love you!

This was a busy weekend because we had dance rehearsal Friday night, soccer game Saturday morning following by soccer team pictures.  We went home for a quick lunch, and then had to get ready for the big dance recital of the year.  After Katie's dance recital, we went out to eat.  Mainly because I hadn't had a chance to go to the store in the last 4-5 days and had nothing ready to go at home.  We also kind of figured it would be a Mother's Day supper too. 

Well, I call a re-do on that one because about 10 minutes after I was finished eating, I started to not feel so good.  As we were leaving, we were going to swing by Culver's for some ice cream for the kids, but I had John take me home first because I felt like my supper was going to make a re-appearance.  Sure enough, the minute I got home it all came back up.  I had Parmesan Shrimp and pasta for supper.  I hate throwing up pasta.  This is the second time in 4 months that I've thrown up pasta. 

Don't know what was wrong....but I did feel better after that, just extremely tired for a bit.  So I want another meal out sometime....
On Sunday morning I was able to get a longer run in before it got too hot, and then we went for a bike ride all together.  I also made myself a fruit pizza - because I had a craving for that, and it was super yummy.  The kids were great at cutting up the fruit and arranging it on the crust.  I'm doing all I can to save some to have again after supper tonight. 

No comments: