Thursday, May 23, 2013

Working

I've been working at home now - officially - for 3 days now.  I have found that I can get 2 hours in quite easily during the day, then it becomes harder when Will comes home at 11:15, and then it becomes impossible at 3:30 when Katie comes home.  Knowing that, I will be able to work out a better schedule.  Once summer rolls around and there isn't homework to do between 3:30 and 5 it will make a difference too.

"Pebbles" is going to go somewhere else starting some time in June.  I can't manage to have her here everyday all day, and when the Katie and Will are gone at camps this summer here and there - she will be by herself for a good chunk of the day and that would be very boring, in my opinion.  Trying to have her here a few days and somewhere else a few days gets too confusing.  And when her and Will ARE together - they play very well, but they also play VERY LOUD.  I can't imagine talking to the owner of a 2 million dollar account while kids are screaming in the background. 

While working today I pulled up some older accounts to re-learn some things that have changed in the system and familiarize myself with things that are still the same.  I found all these old forms that I had filled out over 10 years ago and it was totally surreal.  So much has changed since I completed these forms!!  I wish I could tell my "then" self how great things turn out as the years go by. :)

Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: