Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Katie's Field Trip

Katie rode the school bus with her preschool class to the apple orchard in Jordan, MN today. She sat with one of the teachers, Ms. Pam and peeked out the windows as Will and I waved good bye to her. It was VERY windy today so all the kids were decked out in their winter coats, hats and mittens. She got to ride on a wagon and tour the orchard, she got to pick 2 apples off the trees, and she ate donuts for a snack. So far, that's about all I've gotten out of her. Her favorite part was riding on the school bus, of course. Ms. Pam said that she got some good pictures of her on the bus and picking apples.
The next big day is in 2 weeks when they have their school pictures taken. :)

1 comment:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

School pictures already? Good Lord - your daughter's reminding me how old I'm getting. You'd better save me one. :-)

I'm glad Katie had a good time. Give her a big hug for me.