Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Day

Katie and Dad (and technically) Will all carved the Pladsen family pumpkin today. We got a big enough pumpkin that we could put 2 faces on it - one on each side. Of course, I haven't gotten a picture of the finished product yet, but I have to say I think it is our best...ok, JOHN'S best carving job to date.

We also went the extra step to save the seeds, and I roasted the seeds while John finished the carving. They are pretty darn good too.


I am TOO cool for pumpkin carving.

This is Katie on her pony from yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that Katie rode on a pony. looks like fun, I am jealous. and as far as Will goes, he is right, he is to darn cool to carve a pumpkin. love the glasses.

janet

Deb said...

Will head is so darn big that Katie's sunglasses fit him just as well as they fit her. :)