Monday, October 8, 2007

What a klutz

Someone fell down the stairs this morning. Before you ask how Katie is doing, it wasn't her. Yes, I fell down the stairs this morning. Our stairs are split - you go down about 6 steps, there's a landing, you turn and go down the other 8 steps. Luckily I hit the wall on the landing and didn't go any further. Otherwise, I think I would have just kept going. :) I was carrying some clothes down to wash, was in a hurry and slipped on the carpeted steps. Nothing hurt, except the pride and maybe a bruise on my upper arm. :) Hopefully it teaches Katie to be careful at least. :) Although this is the 2nd time I've slipped on the stairs in like the past 6 months....



Here is Katie showing off doing a somersault...proving she is more graceful than me.


1 comment:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Remind me ... how did you break your collarbone when we were in grade school? :-)

I'm so mean ... but I'm glad that you are OK. Klutz.