Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Lyla!

Happy Birthday today to Grandma Lyla! She is XX years old. :) Have a wonderful day.

We got back last night around 8:30pm. The kids went to bed relatively well and we were able to unpack before it got too late so that was good. Today we are just playing catch up with laundry and the kids are getting used to playing by themselves again. :) I've decided I'm really going to work on getting Will to sleep a little more at night. (Like I haven't been trying for the last 6 months, I guess.) Last night he was up at 11:45, 1:15, 2:30...then not again til 5, at which point I just let him yell and John got him back to sleep. At 6:45 he was awake and ready to be up, even though I tried to get him to lay in the big bed.
Hopefully that was just a bad night due to traveling, but somehow I doubt it. We'll see.

6 comments:

Megan said...

whew- the whole baby learning to sleep thing is rough, huh? alas, from experience you know it WILL end, :)

Megan

Deb said...

Thanks Megan, yes it will end...and then I'll look back and think "Gee that wasn't so bad..." :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom, no I did not forget, I will bring you something when we come over this weekend, you will flip when you see it,

that is all the hints for now,
Love ya,
Janet

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Happy Birthday Lyla! I would so call you up and sing, but I want you to have a happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love it when I flip!!!!!!!!!!!!And SK, I would so love to hear you sing! Had great dinner at Black Angus last night. Haven't been there for years. CATCH UP TO YOU ALL LATER. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

XX, eh? That's a great age... old enough to know better, young enough to not worry much about knowing better.

Happy birthday, Lyla

Jim