Monday, June 30, 2008

Tootsie


As promised, here is a picture of our fancy-schmancy toes. (Katie's are the little ones. :))

I had a nice time at my pedicure, and Katie had a nice time while I painted hers later that day. Of course she had to pick red.

We had a nice morning with some of Katie's preschool friends. A few of us gathered at a local park for a morning of play and then a picnic lunch. It was PERFECT weather for being outside.

The kids are getting their pictures take on Wednesday. This will be our first attempt with professional photography. We have been just taking the pictures ourselves up to now. Do I consider myself a bad mother because I haven't done the traditional 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year pictures? Wait....lemmie go take the knives away from the children.....what was the question again?


Katie got to go shopping last week and spend a few dollars of her birthday $ along with birthday bucks from the toy store. This is what she BEGGED for. :) Note the shorter hair!!

And because Will is never more than a few steps behind...

4 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Nice tootsies, toots. And seriously? You do a decent job of photography yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the hair Katie!! Nice toes too! Sarah needs to get hers redone again but has had a sore toe so need to wait til that heals. Love the guitar -- very nice! Have a good time at Julie's wedding and see you soon.
Denise

Jenn Boerger said...

A pedi sounds fun! I never did the traditional photos either. We've got plenty of pics, and I love the candids more anyways! Thanks for the comment on my blog - love meeting new friends! (ps...you could totally do a 5k!!)

Megan said...

girl bonding with shoes and toes is so fun! how cute!

Megan