Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Funny - a late night one

Sometimes the funny things don't happen until Friday night.

Tonight the kids and I went to "Barnyard Boogie" at the Rec Center here in town. It's an annual party for preschoolers with a petting zoo, crafts, snacks, and dancing. Of course, the dancing was Katie and Will's favorite. Here is a little video of them getting down together.

*A side note - the song they are dancing to is "Macarena" - I flashed back to all the weddings I've been to and danced to this song - as well as all the drinks I'd had in me at the time. Ahh, how Friday nights have changed. The music hasn't. One more thing that hasn't changed? Boys who try to do the Macarena....case in point: Will. You'll notice that his moves pretty much sum up how ALL males do this one. :)

1 comment:

Linda Groe said...

Love it! And her dance partner - you could almost hear him say, "That's enough!"