Tuesday, July 5, 2011

On vacation!

Technically, now that I am getting paid for doing what I do everyday....I can also take a "vacation" where I just take care of 2 kids instead of 3. :)  John took the rest of the week off and we are spending some family time together.  Tomorrow we're heading to one of my favorite pools to go swimming and watersliding, and I think it's actually going to be nice out!

We went camping with some friends a couple weekends ago...you know, before the Minnesota government shut down and took the state parks with them.  It was a FUN time with about 7 other families!  Totally worth the mosquito bites.


I HAD to post this one....Angie was an innocent victim of the old marshmallow on the picnic table.


 Will teaching Dad the finer art of roasting.


I "think" they were playing horseshoes....  :) 



Waking up with smiles....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will actually took the time to roast the marshmallows???? what changed??? Usually he can't wait to even open the bag!!!

Denise

Katie said...

I *LOVE* the marshmallow cleaning off the bum pics! Super cute!!! :P