Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Will's favorite new ride....

This is ONE of Will's new favorite toys.  It was initially going to be saved for his birthday....but he found it/saw it....end of story.  I'm kinda glad we gave it to him early because he's had SO much fun with it.  He even rode it in the local Kiddie parade for the 4th of July.  And it reminds me of my AWESOME Knight Rider big wheel.....ranks right up there with my banana seat bike.  I LOVED going as fast as I could, then whipping around and skidding to a stop.  And of course talking to "KITT".


And then the ducks came out to watch Will motor up and down the sidewalk. 


Eat his dust.....


Stay tuned...this isn't Will's only new ride.  He and Katie both got new bikes over the weekend that they are pretty darn excited about!



1 comment:

Drew Kluesner said...

WHere do u find the old-school big wheel? the ones we have don't have the "Big" wheel in front. (Alicia's starting to ride her normal bike now... but i miss those big wheels from growing up)