Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My dream....before I forget

Geez, last night was a weird dream night.  I'll share what I remember, and you tell me what the heck it means.

I was at a party at someone's house.  No kids.  In fact, I didn't even have kids of my own.  There were lots of people there that I knew....from all areas of my life.  Laurel was there from college, and we talked about her job at the hospital.  John's work buddies were there haning out with John, etc.  Oh, and John was there too - but he was dating someone (who appeared to be) 30-40 years his senior .  It was like we had ended our relationship and he took up with this other person because there was still romantic tension between us.  And it was clear that he was not happy about being involved with the "older" woman.
My friend Anne C. was there and she was fairly plastered.  John kept asking me if I had given Anne's husband Mike a hug yet, and urging me to do so.  Now, I really like Mike....but....not much of a "hugger". :)
(I had to mention this because I think it will make Anne laugh.)
My friend Vickie was there as well and she kept telling me to eat a piece of cake.  When I did finally grab one, I spilled crumbs on the floor, which made the host of the party (the one person I did NOT know) angry that he had to clean it up.  Seems everyone else could eat their cake without making a mess. 

Finally the party seemed to be wrapping up - John was getting his coat on along with his "date's" (who couldn't get out of her chair) and I was so upset I ran out of the house and slept in a car, that I think was supposed to be mine.

There's always more that I forget, but that was the overall idea.  Seems like there were so many little details this time.....and so many people involved.  On another note - I'm really tired this morning.

No comments: