Monday, January 2, 2012

We're back!

Happy New Year everyone!  The whirlwind of holiday activity is starting to settle down and a routine is looming ahead on the horizon again.  We spent the New Year weekend at home and it was great.  John had Friday through Monday off and we just hung out with the kids.  He took them to the library, sledding (sort of....in 2 inches of snow), and today everyone went bowling. 

I took a screen shot of my score because otherwise my mother and sister wouldn't have believed me. 


5 strikes in a row, baby!  182....so close to breaking 200, which I have never done before!

Oh, and if you're keeping track of the frogs, we are down one.  Three left.  One of Katie's appears to have died of natural causes.  She's taking it very well.  It was floating and wouldn't move, despite my pencil poking.  So I fished it out and threw it away....hoping to hell it doesn't hop back out of the garbage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok 5 strikes in a row -- great accomplishment, but what happened in the other 5 frames...not even a spare??? if that frog jumps out of the garbage we all want to know about it!!!

Denise

Deb said...

I figured you'd say something like that!! I got 8-9 pins each time!! But I guess I just lost my "sweet spot". Plus it's amazing how once you start doing well....then not so well....bowling suddenly becomes not as fun. :) I was swearing under my breath and everything!

Drew Kluesner said...

Its very hard to get a 180 without a spare.