Sunday, March 18, 2012

Good one for a Sunday

Katie was presented with her 2nd Grade Bible today at church.  Will got his preschool one last fall, so Katie was happy it was her turn.  I remembered getting my Bibles when I was younger, and it was always a pretty big deal.  Then afterwards, Pastor Kristi came down to Sunday School and taught the kids how to look verses up in it. 

Katie got home and was excited to show John that she knew how a Bible "worked".  Of course John was excited to just jump right in and start reading it to.  After 10 seconds of him flipping through, he discovered his favorite verse and I thought I would share that with you.  After all, it IS Sunday.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Moses said to Isreal "If two men are fighting, and the wife of one man tires to rescue her husband by grabbing the other man's private parts, you must cut off her hand.  Don't have any mercy."

Don't you think that would look nice stitched and hung above the couch?

No comments: