Thursday, March 1, 2012

In costume

Wouldn't you know it that when I have something I actually WANT to take pictures of, my camera dies.  Thankfully it made it through our vacation without a hitch, but when we got back, it froze.  So I'm thinking that the lithium ion battery pack in it has gone bad and just needs a new one.  However, I hate those battery packs.  When we bought the camera down in Austin 2 1/2 years ago I didn't realize that it had a pack instead of AA's.  So to replace the battery pack costs anywhere from $30-$50.  When I went to the store they had brand new camera's (that take AA's) right there for $80-$90.  I like using the AA batteries instead because I can have extra on hand.  And we use rechargeable batteries for the cameras anyway. So these Annie pictures were all take with my new Canon Power Shot.  I think the video quality is much better than the other camera as well.



Katie, the orphans and Miss Hannigan.  (It's so cute because the woman who plays her is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, and she felt horrible for having to treat Katie like dirt.)


Seems Will has to do things like this to get attention these days....

Yes.  That's a pickle in his nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he makes Wally laugh with all your posts! I think secretly Wally is very proud of Will and his antics :)

Denise